Thursday, September 5, 2013

Illustration Friday-Lush


I cannot explain how good it feels to be back doing Illustration Friday!  It has been a long time!  This, I originally sketched for IF's word jungle, but didn't have time to paint it.  SO, when I saw this week's word, lush, I made sure I had time to paint it and get it on my blog!  

As for me, I am back teaching kindergarten part-time, still working on my book...interest in my the dummy...so keep your fingers crossed for me!  Hopefully I will get back to painting regularly now that summer is over and the kids are back at school!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I especially like the momma cockatoo! I did the same thing - started a sketch for JUNGLE, & finished it for LUSH! Good luck with the book project!!! Good to see you back with IF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute! The monkey and the birds are just lovely

    ReplyDelete